Feels Like Sunday Morning

it was 6 in the morning, i jus finished my last piece of assignment. Flooded with a sense of satisfaction i decide to write a post for my blog....

like waht!??!!?

it dawns on me that this whole blog this is havin an effect on me. wahts so interesting about finishing my assignments and feeling good bout it... well its damn interesting to me but to you?!? same goes with waht i had for breakfast today, waht walkin to skewl was like and shit (no names will be mentioned). right, its fine if u have a point to ponder upon later, but i dun need to know ur daily diet fools im not a certified dietrician and i dun think they have the time to read ur blogs. but from waht ur eatin u need to find one. this was jus a blog that i stumbled upon...

as i was saying bout 6 in the morning thing. i was searchin a subject in my head and i remembered how much fun this last few months had been. so i started on my suicide note. now i use to think that lil "Save as Draft" button was quite useless because i dun take ages to write a post and i dun want to keep it, until i tried to publish. ...

CANNOT FIND SERVER.
The server that suppose to be here magically dissapeared. haha. sorry, we meant try again later. oh and your 5000 word post is missing.

right then i did feel like suicide. my gratification mode jus went down the drain but still i decide to rewrite, i had to much tea the night before too give up. With availing patience it was finally done by 6.45.

STILL CANNOT FIND SERVER.
Actually we have 2 servers. But the main one is missing and the backup is out lookin for it. Don't bother tryin again.

gave up went to sleep. if ever i'm really commitin suicide. don't look for my reason here and i aint gonna be thankin yall either... blame blogs.




suf rambled at 10/05/2004 10:32:00 am


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment

Previous Post

Say what?
Powered by Ah Meng Tegbords
Name:

URL/Mail:

Your nonsense will be:


Words for the moment

Never know how much I love you,
Never know how much I care.
When you put your arms around me,
I get a fever that's so hard to bear.
You give me fever,
When you kiss me,
Fever when you hold me tight.

Fever.
In the the morning,
Fever all through the night.

Sun lights up the daytime,
Moon lights up the night.
I light up when you call my name,
And you know I'm gonna treat you right.
You give me fever,
When you kiss me,
Fever when you hold me tight.

Fever.
In the the morning,
Fever all through the night.

Everybody's got the fever,
That is something you all know.
Fever isn't such a new thing,
Fever started long ago.


What a lovely way to burn.