Feels Like Sunday Morning

Episode 1:

Actors: JJ, Mark
Extras: Nick, Sara, Suf, Shari, Shanti, Audrey, Mariam

Sittin at the round table one night, the gang ordered dinner and drinks. Afta a good hearty meal, they do thier usual stuff; talk crap, play cards, smoke, talk more crap. Then all of a sudden JJ, was struck with a brilliant idea.

JJ: (picks up Shari's lighter and starts flickin) Thinkin in head: eh i wunder if this bunch of greasy tisssue paper will burn if i light it with the lighter?

So JJ sets the paper on fire. It so happen the fans were at full force and the flames spread like an Australian forest fire.

JJ: WTF!!! (as if he didnt know that'll happen)
Mark: WTF!!! (caught off guard because the napkins were right in front of him)
Extras: WTF!!! (but saw it comin the minute JJ held the lighter)

Desperately huffin and puffin into the flames nuturing it with oxygen, the napkins grew into a ruptured Iraqi oil spigot pump thing. JJ gets another brilliant idea.

JJ: Thinkin in head: Hmmm i still have 1/4 of my $1.20 sugarcane with lemon drink.

Pours it all over. The fire was out.

Evrybody: PHEW!!!

Or so we thought!!! THE FUCKIN THING MIRACULOUSLY SETS ITSELF ABLAZE LIKE A FALUNGGONG MONK! Quick thinkin Mark decides it's once and for all for the lil shit. With his mighty gale force breath, he vanquished the flames in one puff.

Mark: PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Obviously hurricanes cause more damage than good...all the time. Mark also blew cinders across the table to JJ who sprung out of his chair and started dancing in agony.

Extras: Laugh our mafuckin ass off!!!

~END~

Roll Credits

Catch the next episode same time, same place. (ok time dunno but definiely here) of....

LASALLE-SIA JACKASS!!!

JJ: (sniffin the charred remains) Eh smell like burnt sugarcane man. eh people smell smell. nice sia...

Off-Air.




suf rambled at 10/07/2004 09:55:00 pm


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment

Previous Post

Say what?
Powered by Ah Meng Tegbords
Name:

URL/Mail:

Your nonsense will be:


Words for the moment

Never know how much I love you,
Never know how much I care.
When you put your arms around me,
I get a fever that's so hard to bear.
You give me fever,
When you kiss me,
Fever when you hold me tight.

Fever.
In the the morning,
Fever all through the night.

Sun lights up the daytime,
Moon lights up the night.
I light up when you call my name,
And you know I'm gonna treat you right.
You give me fever,
When you kiss me,
Fever when you hold me tight.

Fever.
In the the morning,
Fever all through the night.

Everybody's got the fever,
That is something you all know.
Fever isn't such a new thing,
Fever started long ago.


What a lovely way to burn.