Feels Like Sunday Morning

ok so its not usual that i write a journal but i feel like it so shut the fuck up.

Carly got back today! suppose to pick her up at the airport wit Julie (her mom) but i got crap time management.

Was thinkin bout surprisin her but she called me and i accidently picked up while i was on the way. turns out she was already home before i could flag the cab.

Noela (her maid) was surprised to see me. Guess i havent been around the house for a bit. Sorta dissapointed Julie too cus i sed i would see her when Carly was away, but i got crap time management.

I miss Julie, Noela and Carly... and Baileys too. But he was barking his ass off at me as usual...
Watched the TTC vid - DooDat! had a laff at CArly'S acting. im annoyed i cannot be seen at the back. trying to slow it down and spot me...

CARLY WAS SUPPOSE TO GET ME TOFFEE!!! but she got me English FHM and Cadbury.

damn diggity damn, English FHM is like the best ever. i think my Ramadhan and all the fasting jus went down the drain. and the Cadbury was heavenly, not like the waxy ones u find here, which will still hold its shape even if u bake it till the oven runs out of gassss....

Went over to walla walla at Holland V. surprised a few ppl. went to cus (which was shit as usual). went home.

Carly if u readin this i love u babe and ur not fat... jus a lil on the full side. ok ok ur an anorexic stick insect. anywez i love the way u are.... i think. hehe

oh i also had a long chat with Venka and Su Yin when i got in the office to hand in my assignments. It was kewl. funny how i dun see anybody else doing that. Audrey jus came in, sed 4 words and left haha. im a major suck up....

oh yeah, met Ellie on the way back.... :D funny the things u can do in an hour. nuff said.

Must practice Scrabble to reach 400 and kick syaheeds ass.. yes mang u herd im ready.

im almost done with the fuckin assigments!!! only ravi's and a journal then im freeee!!!!!

ok im goin to bed.... fantasizing bout dugongs/smellycowwithgiganticballs/Gollum/lanalangwannabe sara..

love, suf...
(yes, do love me)
im so lame
and lazy as well
fuck you for agreeing...

suf rambled at 10/20/2004 01:14:00 am


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (4) comments
Post a Comment

Previous Post

Say what?
Powered by Ah Meng Tegbords
Name:

URL/Mail:

Your nonsense will be:


Words for the moment

Never know how much I love you,
Never know how much I care.
When you put your arms around me,
I get a fever that's so hard to bear.
You give me fever,
When you kiss me,
Fever when you hold me tight.

Fever.
In the the morning,
Fever all through the night.

Sun lights up the daytime,
Moon lights up the night.
I light up when you call my name,
And you know I'm gonna treat you right.
You give me fever,
When you kiss me,
Fever when you hold me tight.

Fever.
In the the morning,
Fever all through the night.

Everybody's got the fever,
That is something you all know.
Fever isn't such a new thing,
Fever started long ago.


What a lovely way to burn.