Feels Like Sunday Morning

God help me.
This is wrong.
Very wrong.
I need to be strong.

I need to let this out,
But I cannot let you know.
I want to tell someone,
But no one must know.

She's not mine; she's his,
Which is why I'm pissed.
Yet they consider me a good friend,
So i have to pretend as hard as i can.

I want to get rid of it,
But it's so hard because there's not a single minute I don't think of it.
Even when I don't think and I'm asleep,
Love dreams about you will come to creep.

Like the other night, you kissed my lips,
I know that's when my mind let the unconscious slip.
That's because in reality it would never happen for sure,
But i fear, either way we would hurt one another.

It felt like it was real and sometimes I wish it was,
Except for the damage that it'll surely cause.
I wouldn't want you, if it'll hurt him,
But the selflessness is making me go limp.

I don't want to lose your trust, without it I'll lose your affection.
I don't want your affection, with it I'll lose my direction.
I don't want to act mindlessly one day, intoxicated by mixture of love and wine,
To suddenly regret the words and actions that I've left behind.

It's because if you split, I'll have to pick a side.
Then i wonder if these feelings I can still hide.
Would he then consider me a friend or a traitor?
Already these feelings I feel, are my betrayal.

The only way is that for you two to remain,
And I strain to rid my brain of the stain,
But definitely there'll be the remaining grain.
So I shall live for the moment with this bane.



So lets R - I - I - I - I - I - IDE.
Ch - ch - ch - check it out now.
So lets R - I - I - I - I - I - IDE.
Ch - ch - ch - check it out now. (x2)

We doin.
Big Pimpin spendin 'G's
Big pimpin in Orchard T's

We doin
Big Pimpin in the CBD
It's just that Suffy-man, and yall got nuthin on me.
Check em out now

hahaha...

suf rambled at 12/22/2004 01:58:00 am


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment

Previous Post

Say what?
Powered by Ah Meng Tegbords
Name:

URL/Mail:

Your nonsense will be:


Words for the moment

Never know how much I love you,
Never know how much I care.
When you put your arms around me,
I get a fever that's so hard to bear.
You give me fever,
When you kiss me,
Fever when you hold me tight.

Fever.
In the the morning,
Fever all through the night.

Sun lights up the daytime,
Moon lights up the night.
I light up when you call my name,
And you know I'm gonna treat you right.
You give me fever,
When you kiss me,
Fever when you hold me tight.

Fever.
In the the morning,
Fever all through the night.

Everybody's got the fever,
That is something you all know.
Fever isn't such a new thing,
Fever started long ago.


What a lovely way to burn.