Feels Like Sunday Morning

There's a phrase that goes something like:

"take advice from those that seldom give them, rather than those that cannot stop giving it."

guy never heard of a shrink....

In any case I heard my self say this today and I was thinkin:

"....most people don't realise that when you worship a human being, adore, idolise them, befriend them in admiration of a wonderful person; looking up to them, you give them opportunity to look down on you..."

I've realised now, after saying it, why I've lost some of my dearest friends. Because I've helped them feed thier own ego. And it grows to suffocate our friendship.

So to those of you who felt I've never been significant enough to be a close friend because all this time I've been looking up to you, then don't say those words that makes me feel important in your presence, when I don't see my existence in yours.....

"only in times of hardship will you find your true friends/b, you know we'll go through it till the very end." - suf :)

suf rambled at 4/28/2005 09:25:00 pm


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment

Previous Post

Say what?
Powered by Ah Meng Tegbords
Name:

URL/Mail:

Your nonsense will be:


Words for the moment

Never know how much I love you,
Never know how much I care.
When you put your arms around me,
I get a fever that's so hard to bear.
You give me fever,
When you kiss me,
Fever when you hold me tight.

Fever.
In the the morning,
Fever all through the night.

Sun lights up the daytime,
Moon lights up the night.
I light up when you call my name,
And you know I'm gonna treat you right.
You give me fever,
When you kiss me,
Fever when you hold me tight.

Fever.
In the the morning,
Fever all through the night.

Everybody's got the fever,
That is something you all know.
Fever isn't such a new thing,
Fever started long ago.


What a lovely way to burn.